LITTLE SPARROW BECOMES A REDEEMER!
REFLECTION FOR LENT:
BRIGHT AND WHILE LITTLE SPARROW BECOMES A REDEEMER OF
BLACK
CONTEXT: ON 02.03.2023, Chintu Sparrow, white and bright started playing with a black and dark little crow. Mother Sparrow got furious and warned! "Never, ever play with him who's so ugly, dark and dim."
Chintu Sparrow:
But why mom,
That little crow
Feels so loney and low!
Mother Sparrow:
Why?
It is so dark and dirty.
You are so white and beauty!
Chintu Sparrow:
So what?
Why
not
Mother Sparrow:
Listen! Listen to the (my) reason.
Playing and playing with that darkling
You also...becoming.
Black bird us dirtying.
I warn you!
If
you
I
and my retinue
Will nail you on the cross
Know! Here I am the boss!!
Chintu Sparrow:
Yes, yes, my mom, am cute and
But if my friend the dark crow
Plays and plays with me,
Today and
tomorrow
With
tears and sorrow
It will become white as snow!
So, saying, the little SPARROW spread wide its wings! Felt the warmth of the Spirit and zoomed to the tree where many many black crows with our chintu crows were petulant waiting to play with Chintu Sparrow and become white and bright!
(Based on a Kannada poem by Shri Venkateshamurthy)

Lovely thought. I read it to my son
ReplyDelete