Values with a pinch of humour!



 

(No criticism and no hinting at anyone!)

I have six to make you laugh or flash a smile!

1. Dear boy, how old are you? 

2. Coin. Do it again dad!

3. Karishma, how many apples?

4 “Telling” lies...? Fire!

5. Stupid boy! Have you any sense?

6.”You, disrespectful boy!” Really?



1.  Dear boy, how old are you? 

In the train, T.C. came to that compartment to check tickets. He saw the boy, well grown, sitting on mother's lap!

“How old are you?”  He asked the boy just to make sure.

“I am four and half years old...no ticket!!”

After checking in other compartments, he was again passing 'that' compartment. 

Just curious, he asked the boy, “And when are you going to be 5?”

The boy shot back, “As soon as I get down from the train”


2. Coin...

A girl was inconsolable. She screamed in fright. 

“Dad! I have swallowed by mistake that big one Rupee coin. I am going to die!”

She was rushed to the hospital...all tests including scanning was done but no coin traced.

But she insisted it was there in her tummy and wept even more nonstop.

Dad, “semi psychologist “got an idea..!

He hid a similar coin in his palm, pointed his forefinger in front of her and assured he would bring that coin from out of her right ear! He touched her ear thrice, repeating the magic words thrice, “hocus...pocus...gulu gulu gulu...” and brought his hand in front, .opened the palm and showed the big coin.

“Voila! Here it is...I an expert magician. I brought it out of your ear,”

“You are another Houdini” the girl shouted with glee, snatched the coin from dad's palm, SWALLOWED it and asked, “Do it again Dad!”


3. Karisma, how many apples?

She was the best maths teacher (or so she thought)

“Children, I am teaching simple maths,” she proclaimed to her KG children. She called Karishma, took two apples and counting...one...two...Put them in her bag.

“Tell me Karishma, how many apples are there in your bag?”

“Miss, there are three apples in my bag!”

“Useless girl...” She removed the two apples and counted loudly as she put them in her bag.

“ONE, TWO”

Tell me, how many...?

“There are three in my bag”

The expert teacher slaps the girl, makes her kneel down, “Repeat, sorry miss, there are two apples in my bag.”

Karishma on her knees, sobbing replies “Sorry miss, but really there are three...Last evening, the Madam where my mom cooks gifted her one yellow apple. Mom put it in the SIDE pocket of my bag “Puththu...enjoy this rare fruit for us poor people, after your lunch. Sorry teacher”


4. Telling lies!? 

“Putta, why do tell so many lies? If you continue telling lies, then when you die, the devils will torment you...a big devil will put fire in your mouth, another devil will pierce your tongue with a spear, the third devil will  break your teeth with a big hammer... will tell lies hereafter, Putta..??

“NO  mummy, I will stop...you are  telling BETTER lies!”


5. Stupid boy.

A census officer goes to big house with a large yard where two boys are playing. He asks the boy who asks him, “May I help you Sir?”

“So kind of you! Is your mom at home?”

“Yes, she is at home “

“Then please call her. I am taking census”

Boy “No, I cannot!”

Officer (mutters...she must be busy)

“Is your dad at home? “

“Yes my dad is at home”

“Atleast call him”

“No I cannot”

“Stupid boy! Have you some senses? “

“Sense? My mom and dad are at home in my house. This is my friend’s house 10 miles away. I have come here to play with him “


6. “You, disrespectful boy!” Really?

A town gentleman was walking towards a village where his old classmate lived. He reached the outskirts of the town in the evening. Already dusk, he could see the flickering lights of the village. He saw a boy in the close by field. 

“Boy, do you know that village?” 

“Of course, I know...I am from the same village!”

“Then, tell me, how much time will I need to reach that village?”

The boy stood up and looked at the gentleman but did not reply!

The city man asked again but the boy was mum. Just looking at him!

The learned man got angry, threw his knapsack on his back and started walking in a huff! 

The boy called out,” Sir, you will need just thirty minutes to reach our village!”...

The well-educated city man hit back angrily, “I asked you twice and your stony silence...and now...you disrespectful village ruffian!”

The sweet boy serenely answered with a benevolent grin ,” Sir, HOW COULD I TELL YOU HOW MUCH TIME YOU WOULD NEED...UNLESS I SAW YOU how fast you were walking!?”

Village wisdom! 

Dear reader of my values, it's the same with our journey towards GOD!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIVE WORDS POWERFUL MANTRA

LITTLE SPARROW BECOMES A REDEEMER!

You can study and you will after reading this!