Anger and reconciliation!

 Mathew 5,23! Why should I leave my sacrifice and first go and reconcile with my brother ? He...He is angry...



True story for family and community!

David came home from office, tired and in bad mood. Entering the hall, He saw his sweet daughter chuppy sobbing with finger pointed at her elder brother Vincy. David angry, slapped Vincy left and right. 

Vincy cried and Chuppy smiled!

At night, his wife, stroking his hair sighed, "In your anger, you slapped Vincy. He was totally innocent. It Chuppy who repeatedly toppled Vincy's building blocks. But Vincy was cool and did not retaliate. I overheard Chuppy mocking, "Big goody goody saint, let daddy come then you will get angry"

David rushed upstairs to say sorry. But Vincy was fast asleep, holding Chuppy's tiny hand tight.

Next evening father and son went out for a walk. In the park both sat on bench. With his hand on Vincy's shoulder David softly said," I am sorry Vincy. I slapped you...still angry ?"

Vincy stood. Dad also stood nervously!

"Was angry, not anymore. Dad says sorry to his small son.It's real !!"

"Dad, how about some ice-cream to celebrate" Vincy jumped on all fours into David's open hands. 

"Leave your cozy bed, first go..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIVE WORDS POWERFUL MANTRA

LITTLE SPARROW BECOMES A REDEEMER!

You can study and you will after reading this!