Breaking News!

 Breaking News! She found the treasure, used it, and got the pleasure!

He did not want it. but bumped into it, and now

He shares it with the seekers!

Yoga is bad? Use this Jesus mantra... Shorten it as much as you want. wow… You will have Christocentric yoga!



Listen to the pilgrim’s story.

“Tired of walking, I left the dusty road, entered a thick forest, and sat on a fallen dead tree branch. Opening my favorite PHILOKALIA {intensely spiritual book of the early Christian writers} I began reading it. Unaware, peace spread in my body and mind. After about half an hour, I looked up, and I couldn’t believe what I saw! …

. There, about a hundred feet away, amidst the mighty trees and dense shrubs, was a young boy on his knees, with his hands raised heavenward. ’Let him be’ I mumbled and continued reading.

After about an hour, I closed the book and looked at him! He was still on his knees. I walked very softly towards him. But the rustle of the dry leaves ‘woke’ him.

We both sat on dead wood, and he told me his story.

“I am from Kiev... My peasant parents died when I was six. A nearby landlord usurped our land and employed me to tend his sheep. I worked for him for ten years.

One day, while bringing them back, one sheep strayed away. It was my master’s most favorite sheep! He got very angry and beat me all over. He sent me back with a warning: "If you come back without my pet sheep, I'll beat you to death.”

I went back to the forest and searched for his sweet sheep. Around midnight, there was lightening, thunder, and torrential rain. I was shivering, and as I felt, I was collapsing to my death. I suddenly fell on my knees and shouted, ‘LORD JESUS CHRIST, HAVE MERCY ON ME.”

At once... I do not know how... I do not know why peace flooded and invaded my whole being. Fear, fright, and trembling left me

I do not remember how long I was on my knees. It was day break, and I started walking back.

My master saw me without his golden sheep. He beat me for a long time. I writhed in pain. He broke my left leg. But I went on repeating, ‘..Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me!"

It is now five years that I have been walking and walking with this mantra... Jesus Christ, have mercy on me. The authors from the Philippines agree that this is a powerful mantra in all aspects of life.

Both comfort and difficulty in prayer are good. No prayer, however poor, dry, or distracted, is ever lost before God. Your love is flickering. Your faith is faltering. Don't worry!! Just repeat, Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me.”

Dear friend… distressed…? angry with…? Depressed..? revengeful….? Just repeat, Jesus My Jesus, mercy

Miracles still do happen….This Jesus mantra is all over the world today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIVE WORDS POWERFUL MANTRA

LITTLE SPARROW BECOMES A REDEEMER!

You can study and you will after reading this!